| Rain Bird
| Watering of a surface measuring less than 4.6 meters or 15 ft (width)
Rain Bird VAN Series Ajustable Nozzles
[Click image to enlarge ]
Rain Bird® VAN Nozzles can be adjusted to the exact pattern of your lawn, ensuring your landscape will be precisely watered, so you don’t need to worry about it.
They are ideal for odd shaped corners and smaller grassy areas around sidewalks and driveways; they can also be used for watering flowerbeds or shrubs.
A complete line of VAN nozzles is available covering a range from 3-18 feet
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easy arc adjustment from 0° to 360° for 10-, 12-, 15-, and 18-VAN; 0° to 330° for 4-, 6- and 8-VAN.
- The textured base and collar are easy to grip, even when wet.
- A physical left edge indicator makes it easier to feel the fixed left edge.
- No special tools required. A small twist of the center collar increases or decreases arc setting.
- Stainless steel adjustment screw to adjust flow and radius.
- "Captured" screw slot prevents screwdriver slippage during adjustment.
- Ideal for watering odd-shaped areas.
- Blue filter screen (.02" x .02") (shipped with nozzles) maintains precise radius adjustment and prevents clogging.
- 4-VAN Series: 3 to 4 feet (0.9 to 1.2 m)
- 6-VAN Series: 4 to 6 feet (1.2 to 1.8 m)
- 8-VAN Series: 6 to 8 feet (1.8 to 2.4 m)
- 10-VAN Series: 7 to 10 feet (2.1 to 3.1 m)
- 12-VAN Series: 9 to 12 feet (2.7 to 3.7 m)
- 15-VAN Series: 11 to 15 feet (3.4 to 4.6 m)
- 18-VAN Series: 14 to 18 feet (4.3 to 5.5 m)
- Spacing: 3 to 18 feet (0.9 to 5.5 m)¹
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1.0 to 2.1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2.1 bar)²
¹ These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle.
² Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.
© Sprinkler Depot, all rights reserved 2006-2017